Powered By Blogger

Pre-HUD

Pre-HUD
1972 Champion!

technically...

A 'mobile home' is one built after 1976- when the HUD code went into place...

Post-HUD

Post-HUD
Now, see this thing? Thats a mobile home! : ) 1978 Cavco!

Monday, March 31, 2008

Red-headed child

Sawyer is one of two of my red-headed genetic mutations! I still can't figure out how he got red hair... Don't even go there- I had a blood test done, trust me. Anyway, he was enjoying looking over my shoulder as I blogged, so rather than be distracted (which I was), I just sort of started a chat with him. It provided me with some relief from the blogs, actually. Still, I have to remember to thow in a mobile home here and there. Just like I always do, I start to get carried away talking about something else and forget to write mobile home. Well, not this time- I'm on a mission to be done with this immediately. Go buy a mobile home from Black Hawk Homes, man.

No comments:

List of oldest mobile homes I've sold

  • 1963 Buddy
  • 1967 Marlette
  • 1966 Golden West
  • 1968 Viking
  • 1971 Skyline

crawl me!

  • Black Hawk Homes
  • arizona modular homes
  • arizona manufactured homes
  • arizona mobile homes
  • modular homes
  • manufactured homes
  • mobile homes