Powered By Blogger

Pre-HUD

Pre-HUD
1972 Champion!

technically...

A 'mobile home' is one built after 1976- when the HUD code went into place...

Post-HUD

Post-HUD
Now, see this thing? Thats a mobile home! : ) 1978 Cavco!

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Can't stop moving!

The blogging is paying off! I notice the crawling going on and I love it! Thank you! Now that we have 10 blogs about mobile homes in Arizona, Black Hawk Homes is sure to rise to the top! I wonder if I can... nevermind. Uh, well I had a gig last night and I'm tired. I wish I had a bed inside of a mobile home, so I could just go to sleep. Right now, I can't stop moving or I'll just be dead. Thank you and have a great day in your mobile home in Arizona!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I've got something a little different than your standard mobile home (but it certainly is mobile). I converted an off-rental box truck from U-Haul into a mini palace on wheels. I bought an older 26' International box truck from U-Haul (uhaul.com/trucksales) and it was cheap, durable, and now is home sweet home!!

Unknown said...

I am a mobile home convert...we have a "now" wonderful mobile home on a river in Washington State.
You are one of the few mobile home sites I have found.
Check out our redo...
mylittlerivercabin@blogspot.com

rogerparsons said...

I am reading your blog it's very helpful for me the latest mobile prices now days very high I am searching latest mobile phone prices in Pakistan, I found MTL World in which shared completes details about new mobile phones.

List of oldest mobile homes I've sold

  • 1963 Buddy
  • 1967 Marlette
  • 1966 Golden West
  • 1968 Viking
  • 1971 Skyline

crawl me!

  • Black Hawk Homes
  • arizona modular homes
  • arizona manufactured homes
  • arizona mobile homes
  • modular homes
  • manufactured homes
  • mobile homes