Powered By Blogger

Pre-HUD

Pre-HUD
1972 Champion!

technically...

A 'mobile home' is one built after 1976- when the HUD code went into place...

Post-HUD

Post-HUD
Now, see this thing? Thats a mobile home! : ) 1978 Cavco!

Saturday, April 5, 2008

blazing

I will set the record for fastest blogging ever! I will not attempt anything other than to say mobile home in my blog. I do not want to have it in a car, I do not want them in a bar, I do not want mobile homes here or there, I do not want them anywhere. I do not like green eggs and ham and I don't like mobile home blogs either. bye

No comments:

List of oldest mobile homes I've sold

  • 1963 Buddy
  • 1967 Marlette
  • 1966 Golden West
  • 1968 Viking
  • 1971 Skyline

crawl me!

  • Black Hawk Homes
  • arizona modular homes
  • arizona manufactured homes
  • arizona mobile homes
  • modular homes
  • manufactured homes
  • mobile homes