Powered By Blogger

Pre-HUD

Pre-HUD
1972 Champion!

technically...

A 'mobile home' is one built after 1976- when the HUD code went into place...

Post-HUD

Post-HUD
Now, see this thing? Thats a mobile home! : ) 1978 Cavco!

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

speeding bullet

Faster than a car, a train, a speeding bullet its.......... me blogging! Freakin' fast these days, man. I have a method of doing this that has allowed me to not have to worry about this or any other mobile home blog. Yes, it is done. If I could just drive it home on the web site it will all be worth while. Its a long way from a mobile home blog. Its a real web site! This aint no baby type deal either. This is for real men, not babies. Oh yeah, I should've did the baby reference on the other one with the picture of baby gato. Mobile home blogs or not, that would have been a smart thing to do, dang.

No comments:

List of oldest mobile homes I've sold

  • 1963 Buddy
  • 1967 Marlette
  • 1966 Golden West
  • 1968 Viking
  • 1971 Skyline

crawl me!

  • Black Hawk Homes
  • arizona modular homes
  • arizona manufactured homes
  • arizona mobile homes
  • modular homes
  • manufactured homes
  • mobile homes