Powered By Blogger

Pre-HUD

Pre-HUD
1972 Champion!

technically...

A 'mobile home' is one built after 1976- when the HUD code went into place...

Post-HUD

Post-HUD
Now, see this thing? Thats a mobile home! : ) 1978 Cavco!

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Blogtown

Geez... I'm going to start my own community known as 'Blogtown'. My brain is like mush right now. After posting about 8 of these things already, I'm dead. Trying to do it during the course of the regular business day is even worse. I need to go for a walk or something... Anyway, we must blog on- mobile homes are the focus of this one. I have absolutely nothing brilliant to say. I'm just trying to be done with it at this point. When all of this is said and done, I'm going to pat myself on the back and say, 'good job, bro'. No one can fully understand my pain! OK- mobile home blog is on its....... crud I don't know how many posts I've done so far. It seems like 12,000! My patience level is at an all time low. I have much more important things to be doing with my time. Ugh... Buy a mobile home from Black Hawk, so I can relax, ok? Thank you.

No comments:

List of oldest mobile homes I've sold

  • 1963 Buddy
  • 1967 Marlette
  • 1966 Golden West
  • 1968 Viking
  • 1971 Skyline

crawl me!

  • Black Hawk Homes
  • arizona modular homes
  • arizona manufactured homes
  • arizona mobile homes
  • modular homes
  • manufactured homes
  • mobile homes