Powered By Blogger

Pre-HUD

Pre-HUD
1972 Champion!

technically...

A 'mobile home' is one built after 1976- when the HUD code went into place...

Post-HUD

Post-HUD
Now, see this thing? Thats a mobile home! : ) 1978 Cavco!

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Not sure any more

Yeah, I mentioned in several blogs that I didn't think anyone would ever read them, except for me. However, one popped up on Google, so I guess I should use a little restraint. This has been a real loose forum for me, so I have felt compelled to say anything that comes to mind. You know, besides all these mobile home blogs, I think I'm going to start a real blog of my own. I've been wanting to say so many things about personal issues, local issues, domestic issues, global issues, universal issues, mas aya... I can't speak intelligently about everything- I'm no genius. But I really think I have some relevant points, man. I certainly can talk about a hell of a lot more than mobile homes. Its one thing to have something to say, but quite another to reach the ears of a lot of people. The internet is great for that- just gotta know how to do it. I'm learning about how to get that done at this very moment. As a matter of fact, I'm doing it right now- hoping to have search engines crawl this blog and pick up on my key words and the links on the page. That is why I have to break off and type- mobile home - at any given moment. We'll see how it goes. Seems like its going to take a while to make it happen... mobile home. bye

No comments:

List of oldest mobile homes I've sold

  • 1963 Buddy
  • 1967 Marlette
  • 1966 Golden West
  • 1968 Viking
  • 1971 Skyline

crawl me!

  • Black Hawk Homes
  • arizona modular homes
  • arizona manufactured homes
  • arizona mobile homes
  • modular homes
  • manufactured homes
  • mobile homes