Powered By Blogger

Pre-HUD

Pre-HUD
1972 Champion!

technically...

A 'mobile home' is one built after 1976- when the HUD code went into place...

Post-HUD

Post-HUD
Now, see this thing? Thats a mobile home! : ) 1978 Cavco!

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Son of a blogger

You son of a... blogger. That is you, Sawyer. Do you understand what blogging is now? Not yet? What is so difficult for you to understand about this, dude? You don't have to be in ANY of the blogs- we just have to use key words like mobile home. Uh- he left. Grandpa's got him now! My 11-year old son is with me at the office today. We're supposed to be working him to death for scratching my brand new truck with his bike. So far, he is unphased... Most of the time if I punish my kids by taking away the video games, it has the effect of taking heroin away from a junkie. Works great, but a lot of withdrawl symptoms! AAAhhhh, I'm dying without Spyro, dad..... UUUHHHH... Can't go on... PLEASE can I play? Just one little play? Ha Ha... Addictions come in many forms. I'm addicted to mobile homes. Lately, blogging about mobile homes. Hope this effort pays off, dang. Later.

No comments:

List of oldest mobile homes I've sold

  • 1963 Buddy
  • 1967 Marlette
  • 1966 Golden West
  • 1968 Viking
  • 1971 Skyline

crawl me!

  • Black Hawk Homes
  • arizona modular homes
  • arizona manufactured homes
  • arizona mobile homes
  • modular homes
  • manufactured homes
  • mobile homes