Powered By Blogger

Pre-HUD

Pre-HUD
1972 Champion!

technically...

A 'mobile home' is one built after 1976- when the HUD code went into place...

Post-HUD

Post-HUD
Now, see this thing? Thats a mobile home! : ) 1978 Cavco!

Monday, March 17, 2008

Holy cow!

Wow- that was a great installment on Saturday! I didn't know I could be so positive, especially considering some of the days I've been having lately. Geez. I have to say, I have been enjoying blogging away here. It gets a bit tedious, though. I don't always know what to say either. Like right now- I'm rambling about nothing. I need more coffee! This is one of those times where I'll concede to laziness. You know, the point is to get in some key words. For this blog, my key word is mobile home. Another one would be mobile homes in Arizona. I might even go so far as to use the phrase Arizona mobile homes for sale! Then I'll plug the company name- Black Hawk Homes. Follow that up with the name, address, and phone #: Black Hawk Homes, 2020 W. Deer Valley Rd. Phoenix, Arizona 85027. 623-434-5885. Man, this is scary. blogilicious... late

No comments:

List of oldest mobile homes I've sold

  • 1963 Buddy
  • 1967 Marlette
  • 1966 Golden West
  • 1968 Viking
  • 1971 Skyline

crawl me!

  • Black Hawk Homes
  • arizona modular homes
  • arizona manufactured homes
  • arizona mobile homes
  • modular homes
  • manufactured homes
  • mobile homes