Powered By Blogger

Pre-HUD

Pre-HUD
1972 Champion!

technically...

A 'mobile home' is one built after 1976- when the HUD code went into place...

Post-HUD

Post-HUD
Now, see this thing? Thats a mobile home! : ) 1978 Cavco!

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Smile!

Every time I bring up this blog I have to smile! I love the 2 pictures of those trailers... uh, I mean mobile homes. Seems like this blog has been suffering from my lack of time. Doesn't matter a bit- no one will ever read this stuff, more than likely. Anyway, we know the drill- gotta type in words like Arizona mobile homes. Use them no more than 3 times, according to Ted. So far, I've done it twice already. This is good because its getting late in the morning for this- I've got real business to attend to. Sorry. Black Hawk Homes is the #1 retailer for mobile, manufactured, and modular homes in Arizona. Next.

No comments:

List of oldest mobile homes I've sold

  • 1963 Buddy
  • 1967 Marlette
  • 1966 Golden West
  • 1968 Viking
  • 1971 Skyline

crawl me!

  • Black Hawk Homes
  • arizona modular homes
  • arizona manufactured homes
  • arizona mobile homes
  • modular homes
  • manufactured homes
  • mobile homes